Tuesday, April 28, 2015

All About My Birthday



Me, when I was 3 years old, and then 8 years old.


April 19 was my birthday.
 i turned 8 years old.

me and louise and our family went to Dobra Tea. Dobra Tea is an Indian tea place. you get little tea cups and a pot of tea.  everyone in our family can choose their own tea and we all share.  It is my favorite restaurant.  I like to make up my own teas.  Peppermint and Lavender mixed together is really good.

Then, we went to The Frick. 
The Frick is a very fancy place. there is a museum and a green house.  there is also a very beautiful mansion, but you have to pay to go inside it.  you can walk around and see all of the plants and be in the sunshine.

me and my sister dancing on the stage in the frick museum.
             Then we went and picked up my friend, Siah. Siah is so good at being a friend that we call her mom our Aunt.  It feels like Siah is our cousin.  My mom acts crazy around her, and she doesn't act crazy around all of our friends if we don't know them too well.

then we all went out to eat with my two great aunts, Patty and Brenda. (They are my mom's aunts.  That's why they are my great aunts.)  and guess what they gave me for a birthday present.  i got a.......KINDLE! I can put books on it.  I am reading Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew books right now.

then we to eat ice cream! 
 
after that, we went swimming at the Oliver Bath House. me and Siah had to take a swimming test before we got to go in the deep end.  they made us swim to the other side of the pool and back without holding our noses.  then we had to tread water for one minute.  we both failed and had to stay in the 3 feet.  it was still fun. 

then we all went to my house to pick up Honey. we sneaked him into the hotel where we were staying so he wouldn't have to spend all day alone.  (i hope the hotel workers aren't reading this!)  we also picked up a big package that the mail man left on our porch.  it was from Papper Jack.  (our grandfather.)





 Homey barked a few times at the hotel........but no one heard.
we ordered pizza. they said they would not drive it to the hotel, so daddy ran and picked it up.
while daddy was gone the kids got glitter tattoos and jumped on the beds.
i opened my package and shared the presents.
At bed time, daddy took Honey home and slept at home with him. The girls sleeped at the hotel. Mom and Louisey shared a bed, and me and Siah shared a bed.
 
it was a really great birthday.
              







11 comments:

  1. It was a crazy, but really fun birthday! Thank you for picking so many fun things for all of us to do. You really made your birthday fun for us, too! :) I'm so proud of you and I can't believe that you're 8 years old!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yore welcome! i can,t believe you are 36 years old!! i love you!

      Delete
    2. Wait, THIRTY-SIX?????? Lol, jk. Your mommy is still a youngin!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! You got to do SO much on your birthday!! And it's so cool that we are still sharing special moments together since you celebrated with Indian tea and I am still in India drinking tea everyday! They call it chai here. And they call sugar chini. Thanks for sharing all of the fun stories from your 8th bday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you must be so lucky that you get to drink tea every day!

      Delete
  3. Birthdays are meant to be fun and I'm so happy yours was so much fun!! I'm so glad I got to share part of your special day with you!! I'm Also glad you like your gift!! Keep reading lots and lots of books!!
    You are an awesome blogger, Miss Scoutaroo!!
    Love, Great(est) Aunt B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i LOVE my kindle! i reed every day! i love you! :)

      Delete
    2. OOPS. i meant to say READ.

      Delete
    3. Good catch on the misspelled word!! I'm impressed, Miss Scoutaroo!! lI love you, sweety!! Don't forget we have a date for a Pirates game!!

      Delete
  4. Wow, Scouty!!! What a GREAT post!!! This helped me remember how much fun we had on your birthday!! My favorite part was... ALL OF IT!!

    (My least favorite part was that I don't like my baby getting this grown-up! Those pictures at the beginning broke my heart! You're so big!!!)

    Your writing just keeps getting more and more amazing!!! You're so talented!!!

    I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! that was my favorite part to! love you!

      Delete